Creating confidence by putting our best foot forward.

ELO’s expert tax advice and exacting preparation delivers the high quality you should expect from your CPA. Our team’s approach of focusing on cost effectiveness and timeliness, utilizes the compliance function to ensure our business clients receive sophisticated advice and consultation in all areas of taxation.


With ever-changing tax regulations and the inherent complicated nature of most tax returns, hoping it is done right is a risk most businesses and individuals can not afford. All our tax accountancy experts are highly educated, highly trained and highly experienced in various aspects of tax law. In addition to understanding the laws and requirements of today’s tax rules, we also take the time to work closely with you throughout the year to ensure compliance and identify favorable opportunities that could reduce your tax burden.


We are the team than can ensure your taxes are done right every time. 

ELO CPAs & Advisors' complete diversified tax preparation services are provided to:
  • C-Corps & S-Corps

  • Limited Liability Companies

  • Partnerships

  • Not-for-profit organizations

  • Individual value-tax services

  • Estates and trusts

In addition to planning, client tax services include:
  • Return preparation

  • Tax research

  • Representation before taxing authorities

Contact Wade

for more information

As a Practice Leader for Tax, Wade has a broad knowledge of the tax rules to help you keep more of the money you earn by taking advantage of all the tax-savings opportunities available to you and your business. Whether it’s reducing your individual tax burden or applying for tax credits and incentives for your business, experienced strategic and technical guidance can save you money. Wade can help make that happen, contact him today. 



Thanks for submitting!